'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 10 Working Mom's Inexpensive Dinner Ideas









Given our current economical situation, I am compiling my top inexpensive dinner recipes and want yours too (leave any ideas as a comment or email them to CandaceCSmith@gmail.com!  Check mine out and add your favorites.  To qualify as a working mom's inexpensive dinner, all recipe ingredients must cost around $5-$10 and be relatively easy to make. 
So, here are my...
Top Ten Working Mom's Inexpensive Dinner Ideas:


2.  Spaghetti

3.  Hot Dogs and Fries

4.  Chicken Alfredo

5.  Taco Ring


7.  Taco Salad

8.  Sheila's Anything Casserole



I have linked some of the recipes.  If there is an unlinked recipe that you would like, just let me know.  
Now, what are your favorite working mom's inexpensive dinner ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment