'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top 10 Things You Might Not Know









The LPM blog had a posting a month ago titled 10 Things You Might Not Know about me.
I thought some of the blogger's lists were interesting so here are my...

10 Things You Might Not Know:

1.  I randomly burst out in song.

2.  I do not deal well with confrontation and I can't stand it when someone is angry at me.  I almost hyperventilate! 


3.  Whether it be a co-workers problems or directions to the store, I don't listen well.  (I'm working on it.)

4.  I eat at the same restaurant EVERY WEEKDAY for lunch!  Gag!

5.  I hate to use a dish rag. (They get all wet and cold and you just can't be certain where all they've been!  They make me cringe!)

6.  I absolutely LOVE movie night at home with my husband!  But, I despise stupid-funny movies.  They make me anxious!  


7.  I'm a lotion-aholic!


8.  I want to own my own gas station for a living and when I retire, I want to travel the continent in an RV with my husband and our dog.

9.  I am pharmacy cursed!  There is not a pharmacy in the country that cooperates with me in a friendly manner.  I swear it's not me!

10.  I do my best thinking in the shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment