'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Top 10 Books Of The Summer









I have really enjoyed reading this summer.  I guess it is my way of "getting away" since I never seem to get to! LOL  Although my husband isn't too thrilled when I lose myself in a book, I have done so with many this summer.  So, Here are my...

Top Ten Books I Have Read or Will Read This Summer:

1. Redeeming Love By Francine Rivers - The BEST book I have EVER read!!

2.  The Shack By William P. Young - Great story but difficult to understand

3. Three Weeks With My Brother By Nicholas Sparks - Great read of his autobiography

4. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner By Stephenie Meye - For Twilgiht fans!

5.  The Last Song By Nicholas Sparks - 1000 times better than the movie

6.  Dear John By nicholas Sparks - I did my Sparks catch-up reading this summer! LOL

7.  At First Sight By Nicholas Sparks - This is the sequel to True Believe by Sparks

8.  Forever By Judy Blume - Not a recommendation, just something I had laying around

9.  Scarlet Thread By Francine Rivers - I am currently reading

10. 3 More to Go This Summer: 'The Choice', 'Charlie St.Cloud' and 'Eat, Pray, Love'

No comments:

Post a Comment