'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Top 10 Things I Am Thankful For...











To Celebrate November, the month of giving thanks, I am posting a series of things I am thankful for. I am thankful for so many things that it will take me the entire month to narrow it down to only 10.  So, here is the beginning of the:

Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For



1.  The fact that my husband and I both have a job.  There were periods of time this year when we both weren't working.  That put a strain on our finances, among other things.  Thank you, God, for the blessing of having to go to work every day!

2.  I am thankful for a roof over my head.  At times I get tired of cleaning, fixing and paying for it but I am SOOOO thankful for it!

3.  I am thankful for my children's great teachers.  You never truely appreciate a great teacher until you have a not so great one!  This year we are truely blessed with wonderful, Godly influences for our children.

...

(to be cont'd)

No comments:

Post a Comment