'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Top 10 Things I Am Thankful For...










Top Ten Things I am Thankful For... (cont'd)

7.  When driving to or from work in rush-hour traffic, I am always thankful for one more minute with my babies.  You never know when God will decide to bring you home so I cherish every hug and kiss.  (Even though the bewitching hour is not my favorite time!!)

8. A wonderful, hard-working, God-fearing, High School sweetheart, had our ups and downs, best-friend, wonderfully singing, great dressing, fast driving, mexican eating, love of my life of a husband.

9.  MY ENTIRE FAMILY - From Husband, to children, to mom, to dad, to brother, to in-laws, to nephews, to grandparents, to aunts and uncles, to cousins and everyone in-between.  I am thankful for them ALL!

...

(To be cont'd)

No comments:

Post a Comment