'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Friday, March 5, 2010

The 3-0 plan:

As the long dreaded day approached, I took a look back at my 20's and realized... Man I was busy!!!  I got my first apartment, got my first car, got married, graduated college, moved to the "big" city, had my first child, had my second child, and much more.  So, I have decided that in this next decade I am going to relax and enjoy my life and my family. I am sad to see my 20's go but I look forward to this 3rd decade of my blessed life.

"The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits." 
- Hervey Allen

Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.
- Georges Clemenceau

When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents.
-Blair Sabol

Age is a matter of feeling, not of years.
-George William Curtis

Thirty is the new Twenty!
-Candace Smith


;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment