'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Top 30 of my 30th

1. My THOUGHTFUL Husband that I love dearly!
2. Brayley's sweet and funny birthday card and Addyson singing "Happy Birfday" to me over and over again!
3. Getting cards from family and friends in the mail.  I LOVE mailed cards :-)
4. New Premier and Auburn jewelry
5. Seriously! shirt
6. My treadmill surprise
7. The 'Black Crows'
8. My Obama Chia Pet
9. My Auburn Snuggie
10. My new 'Not Young' looking shirt
11. My husband being locked out of the house causing us to be able to ride together to dinner.
12. Olive Garden...Yummmm (I know, I'm simple)
13. A TOTAL surprise party
14. Tears of happiness
15. Photographer Julie
16. Edgar's Birthday Cake
17. 30 ONLY white candles
18. My Sorority Sisters
19. My booo/black friend! LOL ;-)
20. The SmIzBrewMatTov Clan celebrating with me
21. Miles' and Ella's attendance (and their parents!)
22. The BWW Morning Crew
23. Auburn cake pan
24. Gas Card
25. Everyone keeping Everything a secret for weeks
26. Brayley falling off the couch and waking up my mom's entire house for a early morning play session.
27. Mom's Sunday Lunch
28. 3 birthday cakes for 1 birthday
29. Twilight Woods
30. Wonderful Memories with Wonderful Family and Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment