'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Party? What Party?!?!?!

My sweet husband threw me a surprise birthday party for my "25th" birthday!  He did such a fantastic job planning the whole thing that I really think he should consider being a party/event coordinator.  He invited all of our friends, my work friends, and even my college friends/ sorority sisters.  A lot of people drove a long way to help me celebrate this day and I appreciate it so much :-)
Thanks to my wonderful husband for making this dreaded day a GREAT one! I <3 U!!
Thanks also to all of my thoughtful friends for helping him, for all of the great gifts and for celebrating with me!!

Also, a big thanks to my sis-in-law, Julie, for being the photographer of the night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment