'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Top 10 Quirks...









You may think that I am strange or you may turn your head a give your fellow reader the 'circle your finger at the side of your head crazy motion'.  Either way, we all have our quirks (def.: a peculiar trait).  Her are...

My Top Ten Quirks:

1. I DO NOT drink after people!! Even my husband.

2. I DO NOT drink the last 2-3 swallows of any drink.  Whether it be a can, bottle or glass, it grosses me out.

3. I can't rest until my house is somewhat clean and straight.

4. I brush my teeth LAST when getting ready.

5. I despise dish rags!  I've stated this before but felt it necessary to re-post!

6. I don't swim anywhere where I can't see what's swimming with me!

7. Ketchup CANNOT go in the refrigerator!!

8. It bothers me when people don't spell correctly or use proper grammer. 

9. I don't understand why people can't take off the activation stickers from their debit cards!  It is NOT supposed to stay on the card people!!!

10. I don't like to eat in front of people I don't know well.  It embarrasses me.  Maybe I should surround myself with strangers and then I might lose some weight! LOL!!

1 comment: