'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Top 10 Reasons I Wish I Was One of My Kids...









Angie from 'Many Little Blessings' blogged her 'Top 10 Reasons I Wish I Was One of My Kids'.  So, here are my...
Top Ten Reasons I Wish I Was One Of My Kids:

1.  They don't have to work!!   For at least 12 more years anyway!

2.  They get to sleep in!!  

3.  "They don’t have to worry about bills to pay, property taxes, insurance premiums, groceries, or any of those other “fun” things about adulthood."


4.  The toys are WAYYY cooler now than they were when I was little!!  And yet they would still rather play with a stick and tissue paper!


5.  They can eat absolutely anything that they want and not gain on ounce!!  However, new research claims their future obesity will be ALL my fault!


6.  ENERGY!!  If I could have 1/2 of their energy I would be satisfied!


7.  They get to go to bed SOOO early!!  And with not one care in the world!


8.  Thier dreams are still absolutely attainable!!  They can foresee nothing in their future that will prevent them from doing exactly what they want to do with their life!


9.  Birthday's are TRULY celebrated!!  They haven't reached the age when a birthday is just a reminder of more crows feet and higher cholesterol!


10.  They have the COOLEST parents ever!! LOL!  Nah, our parents were 'cool', too!



1 comment:

  1. I love every single one of those reasons! Good post!

    ReplyDelete