'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Best Photographer in Birmingham...

The Best Photographer in Birmingham is Grethel Van Epps with

Some of the photos on my blog were taken by her, like these...




Go to her BLOG and look at all of the amazing shots that she captures!  She is truely talented and her photos are definitely works of art.  I have taken a photography class from her and it helped me tremendously but I will never compare to the talent that she posses behind the lens.  She strives to capture the natural, unrehearsed memories of everyday life.  I believe this is what makes her photos truely unique!  She is, in my book, the best photographer in Birmingham!!

She is doing a contest at the moment that I would love to win, considering my children look nothing like the photos she took over a year ago  :o( .   So, go on over and check her out!!  You'll be hooked!

GVE Photography Website              GVE Photography Blog            GVE Photography on Facebook


There is also a previous posting about her here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Candace!!.. your kiddos are breathtaking!.. I hope you guys are doing ok.. :)
    love the music..

    ReplyDelete