'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Top 10 Things That Distract Me...








I came across a "Top Ten Tuesday" on another blog and decided it sounded like something fitting for Smith Happens.  So, here are my:

Top Ten Things That Distract Me

1. Facebook.  8-P

2. My Husband.  But in a good way...most of the time!

3. Discipline. We have been up to our ears in bad behavior over here...I have safely come to the conclusion that I am a terrible parent. (I copied this one but it fits the profile!)

4. The Internet!  Google is the answer for EVERYTHING!!

5. Sleep. There never seems to be enough of it!


6. The Control Button. I don’t know what all it does but if you accidentally push it on the keyboard weird things can happen.

7. My Blog. It eludes me from completing my work tasks!

8. My Blackberry. I am positively a Crack-berry addict!  It is not something I am proud of.

9. Gracious Worry. Constant worry that my kids will not grow up gracious.  I strive to make sure they thank God for everything that He has given them and that they realize they are not owed anything.  Each and every thing they are given, whether it be food or a random toy, is a blessing from God.

10. Weight. If only it could distract me from eating. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment