'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 10 Customers in the Restaurant Industry That Irritate Me...









While at work, I decided that the list for today will be...


Top Ten Customers in the Restaurant Industry That Irritate Me!

In no specific order:

1.  The 'I tear my straw paper into little pieces and leave them on the table for someone else to clean up' customer.

2.  The 'I let my kid throw food, paper, sweet-n-low packets, and whatever else he can get his hands on in the floor and I 'm not going to pick any of it up' customer.

3. The 'I'm done with my food but I'm going to leave that last bite on my fork so someone else can clean it off' customer.

4.  The 'my food took a long time to cook in the kitchen so therefore it MUST be the servers fault and I'm not going to tip' customer.

5.  The 'I forgot that when I eat I have to pay for it and I left without doing so' customer.

6.  The 'I hear you calling out food around my table but I either have no idea what I ordered or it is just not registering in brain to say it is mine' customer.

7.  The 'I come in to order take out but I am talking on my cell phone right now so you are just going to have to wait' customer.

8.  The 'I am calling in a pick-up order and I wait until I get someone on the phone to ask the rest of my group what they want to eat and scream into the receiver of the phone at them' customer.

9.  The 'I know you just brought my food and I asked for extra napkins but when you come back my friend needs an extra sauce and when you bring that back I will need extra dressing and when you bring that back...' customer.

10.  The 'I really don't like what I ordered, although I ate almost all of it, and I want my money back' customer.

I am limiting this to 10 but there could be so many more! I heart my job :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment