'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top 10 Things I Still Have To Do Before Christmas...









I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off Christmas shopping, tending sick babies, attending work parties, wrapping this, bagging that, last minute Amazon.com orders and checking the mail for Christmas cards!!  Now I am down to the wire and I am still not done!  So as a reminder to myself, here are my...
Top Ten Things I Still Have To Do Before Christmas

1.  Get 1 or 2 more gifts.
2.  Wrap 5 or 6 more things.
3.  Vacuum, Dust, Laundry, Bathrooms, Etc.
4.  Prepare for Christmas Day Breakfast and Lunch.
5.  Make sure Santa is prepared!
6.  Clean out some toys in the kids rooms so they can be jammed packed again with the new things!! (Ridiculous!)
7.  Try to keep everything Lysol-ed and everyone well!
8.  Make some Christmas snacks for family gifts.
9.  Rest for just a minute with the hubs.
10.  Read The Christmas Story to my sweet babies and remind them that He is the real reason for the season!

I'm praying that I get it all done but loving every minute of it!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment