'SMITH HAPPENS'
Brandon, Candace, Brayley and Addyson

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Top 10 Thins I Love About Cold Weather









As the Holiday season approaches and it begins to turn cold, I get excited.  There are at least...

Top Ten Things I Love About Cold Weather

  1. Baking!  Bonus points for this being an activity that also heats up the house!
  2. Soups!  Ditto on the bonus points for extra warmth!
  3. Candles, Candles and MORE Candles!
  4. Heart warming movies:  It's a Wonderful Life and White Chrsitmas are some of my favorite Christmas movies.
  5. Cuddle time with my husband and kiddos!
  6. Sweaters, warm socks and slippers!!
  7. Blankets!!  I LOVE Blankets!
  8. The warm feeling that Christmas lights give. 
  9. Hot cocoa, flavored coffee creamer and Apple Cider  ;)
  10. Being able to open the blinds and let the light into the house without the worry of overworking the air condition!
 What are your favorite cold weather things?

No comments:

Post a Comment